Registration is now OPEN! This September 27th workshop, to be held in the Ottawa area, is both for newcomers to the industry and for anyone who is seeking a refresher course on the various trenchless technology methods. The course covers new trenchless construction techniques including tunneling, open shield pipe jacking, microtunneling, auger boring, pipe ramming, and horizontal directional drilling. Venue to be determined. For more details and to register follow this link or http://cattevents.ca/catt-event/?ee=99.
- September 10, 2019 | UESI (Utility Engineering and Surveying Institute ) & Utility Risk Management
- September 27, 2019 | Introduction to Trenchless Technologies (Ottawa)
- October 15, 2019 | Advances in Watermain RehabilitationTrenchless
- October 21, 2019 | Horizontal Directional Drilling Fundamentals: Design to Construction
- October 22, 2019 | Lessons Learned from the Industry Experts
- November 7, 2019 | Technologies for Water Infrastructure Resilience and Climate Change Adaptation
- January 14, 2020 | Municipal and Utilities Trenchless Pilot Projects
- January 28, 2020 | TT 101: Introduction to Potable Water And Sewer Pipelines' Construction, Condition Assessment, and Renovation using Trenchless Construction Methods
Subscribe to receive notifications
Award of Excellence: 2017 Winners Announced!
Click Here for more details and to check the 2017 winners.
The Latest CATT News
Become a CATT member today!Become a CATT member to receive discounts on CATT events, testing contracts and more!
Follow us on Linkedin to receive updates about events and roadshow.