EARLY BIRD ENDS THIS WEEK! From cement mortar lining to polymer materials, what is being used and where. Learn about specifying, application methodologies and how to ensure quality assurance and controls from manufacturers and contractors. The day ends with project profiles from pipeline owners. Location: Mississauga Grand, 35 Brunel Rd. Mississauga. Click here for more details
- January 22, 2019 | Helping Municipalities to Identify Appropriate Rehab Technologies for Sewers
- January 30, 2019 | TT 101: Introduction to Potable Water And Sewer Pipelines' Construction, Condition Assessment, and Renovation using Trenchless Construction Methods
- February 6, 2019 | Sprayed In Place Pipe (SIPP) for Trenchless Water, Sewer, and Storm Rehabilitation
- February 21, 2019 | Municipal Construction of Sewers and Watermains Using Microtunneling
- March 26, 2019 | Manhole Assessment and Rehabilitation
- April 10, 2019 | Current State-of-Practice Review of Outfall, Gravity and Pressure Pipe Inspection Technology, April 10
Subscribe to receive notifications
Award of Excellence: 2017 Winners Announced!
Click Here for more details and to check the 2017 winners.
Become a CATT member today!Become a CATT member to receive discounts on CATT events, testing contracts and more!
Follow us on Linkedin to receive updates about events and roadshow.