CATT is pleased to announce that Nayandeep Maan, 3rd year Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Waterloo, is the winner of the 2018 Roger Crawford Award for the report titled Cost Analysis Report for Upsizing Water Mains in Downtown Toronto. This award is given to the best undergrad work report focusing on buried infrastructure renewal using trenchless technologies and/buried infrastructure asset management. Congratulations Nayandeep!
- September 10, 2019 | UESI (Utility Engineering and Surveying Institute ) & Utility Risk Management
- October 15, 2019 | Advances in Watermain Rehabilitation
- October 22, 2019 | Lessons Learned from the Trenchless Field
- January 14, 2020 | Municipal and Utilities Trenchless Pilot Projects
- January 28, 2020 | TT 101: Introduction to Potable Water And Sewer Pipelines' Construction, Condition Assessment, and Renovation using Trenchless Construction Methods
Subscribe to receive notifications
Award of Excellence: 2017 Winners Announced!
Click Here for more details and to check the 2017 winners.
The Latest CATT News
Become a CATT member today!Become a CATT member to receive discounts on CATT events, testing contracts and more!
Follow us on Linkedin to receive updates about events and roadshow.