The Centre for Advancement of Trenchless Technologies is pleased to partner with the Ontario Good Roads Association to offer the hands-on Asset Management of Buried Infrastructure course. The course will present the fundamentals of asset management with particular emphasis on urban water distribution and wastewater collection pipelines. The course will provide an in-depth knowledge and practical examples of the essential processes and techniques to establish an effective asset management plan for water and wastewater utilities. The course will also highlight the new developments and future trends in the asset management field. For more details, click here
- September 10, 2019 | UESI (Utility Engineering and Surveying Institute ) & Utility Risk Management
- October 15, 2019 | Advances in Watermain Rehabilitation
- October 22, 2019 | Lessons Learned from the Trenchless Field
- January 14, 2020 | Municipal and Utilities Trenchless Pilot Projects
- January 28, 2020 | TT 101: Introduction to Potable Water And Sewer Pipelines' Construction, Condition Assessment, and Renovation using Trenchless Construction Methods
Subscribe to receive notifications
Award of Excellence: 2017 Winners Announced!
Click Here for more details and to check the 2017 winners.
The Latest CATT News
Become a CATT member today!Become a CATT member to receive discounts on CATT events, testing contracts and more!
Follow us on Linkedin to receive updates about events and roadshow.