We are inviting submissions of articles in the following categories for the Spring issue of Sustainable Municipal Pipelines Newsletter.
We accept submissions in the following categories:
- Trenchless News Releases (roughly 100 words in length).
- Project Highlight (400-800 words in length). We invite submission of articles on:
- Any water and wastewater buried infrastructure construction, renovation, condition assessment and/or buried infrastructure asset management.
- Ongoing or recently completed successful projects.
- Ongoing project information that includes information such as: construction start and completion date, contractor, consultant, owner, location and a short project overview.
- HDD and Construction.
- CIPP inspection.
- Pipe materials.
- Upcoming projects or tenders.
- Feature Product. Please use these guidelines:
- 200-300 words in length
- Identification of the problem
- Description of the product
- Standards and performance testing, how to use
- History of use, including how long it has been on the market
- Applications of the product
- Pros and cons of the product
We will consider all submissions but preference will be given to CATT members.
The deadline for submissions is February, 26th 2016.
Please click here to download the Guidelines developed to assist with the preparation of an article.