We are pleased to present the 7th Issue of Sustainable Municipal Pipelines Newsletter.
Click here to read the full content.
In this issue:
- The Story of Lake Beverly: Kingston Reduces I&I by Installing Watertight Maintenance Holes
- Research News: Creating a Standard Defect Coding and Condition Rating System for Potable Water Pipelines
- Chemical Grouting Test and Seal System
- The 2nd Annual Canadian Municipal Buried Infrastructure Survey: fill out to win an IPhone 6!
- The Trenchless Technology Roadshow is Coming to Western Canada in 2015!