Here is the Fall 2016 Issue of Sustainable Municipal Pipelines Newsletter.
Click here to read the full content. In this issue:
- Project Highlight: City of Houston 30-inch Water Transmission Main Replaced by Compressed Fit HDPE Lining
- Winners of the 2015 Award of Excellence
- Outstanding Contributor to Trenchless Technology: Ian Doherty
- Project of the year: Region of Peel – Twinning of Etobicoke Creek Trunk Sanitary Sewer Under Runway 23 At Lester B. Pearson International Airport
- Standards and Specifications for Municipal Infrastructure: A Chronology
- News, Updates, and Upcoming Events
We always welcome submissions for future issues. Please check out the guidelines for submission.
Topics for submission include:
1. Trenchless News Releases (roughly 100 words in length).
2. Project Highlight (400-800 words in length).
3. Feature Product.
Please check out the guidelines for submission.