This workshop to be held Oct. 15, will present recent advances in the North America watermain rehabilitation industry. It will include presentations on recent developments by Chairs of the AWWA Watermain Rehabilitation Standards committee. Chris Macey will provide and update on the recently published White Paper that provides new guidance on the classification of watermain rehabilitation products and design considerations. For more details and to register visit
- September 10, 2019 | UESI (Utility Engineering and Surveying Institute ) & Utility Risk Management
- September 27, 2019 | Introduction to Trenchless Technologies (Ottawa)
- October 15, 2019 | Advances in Watermain RehabilitationTrenchless
- October 21, 2019 | Horizontal Directional Drilling Fundamentals: Design to Construction
- October 22, 2019 | Lessons Learned from the Industry Experts
- November 7, 2019 | Technologies for Water Infrastructure Resilience and Climate Change Adaptation
- January 14, 2020 | Municipal and Utilities Trenchless Pilot Projects
- January 28, 2020 | TT 101: Introduction to Potable Water And Sewer Pipelines' Construction, Condition Assessment, and Renovation using Trenchless Construction Methods
Subscribe to receive notifications
Award of Excellence: 2017 Winners Announced!
Click Here for more details and to check the 2017 winners.
The Latest CATT News
Become a CATT member today!Become a CATT member to receive discounts on CATT events, testing contracts and more!
Follow us on Linkedin to receive updates about events and roadshow.