CATT, a leading organization for the trenchless industry in Canada and focused on recognizing outstanding people, organizations, technologies and projects that are instrumental in advancing our industry locally and internationally, invites submissions for the 2018 CATT Award of Excellence (AOE). The AOE may be awarded to any of the following who have made a significant contribution to the trenchless industry in the preceding year: Individuals, Companies, Organizations, and Projects. For more details, check out the guidelines. The deadline for submissions is May 31st.
- May 27, 2019 | Horizontal Directional Drilling Fundamentals - Design to Construction (May 27-30, 2019 | Four Day Field School)
- September 10, 2019 | UESI (Utility Engineering and Surveying Institute ) & Utility Risk Management
- October 15, 2019 | Advances in Watermain Rehab
- October 22, 2019 | Lessons Learned from the Trenchless Field
- January 14, 2020 | Municipal and Utilities Trenchless Pilot Projects
Subscribe to receive notifications
Award of Excellence: 2017 Winners Announced!
Click Here for more details and to check the 2017 winners.
The Latest CATT News
Become a CATT member today!Become a CATT member to receive discounts on CATT events, testing contracts and more!
Follow us on Linkedin to receive updates about events and roadshow.