CATT, a leading organization for the trenchless industry in Canada and focused on recognizing outstanding people, organizations, technologies and projects that are instrumental in advancing our industry locally and internationally, invites submissions for the 2018 CATT Award of Excellence (AOE). The AOE may be awarded to any of the following who have made a significant contribution to the trenchless industry in the preceding year: Individuals, Companies, Organizations, and Projects. For more details, check out the guidelines. The deadline for submissions is May 31st.
- September 10, 2019 | UESI (Utility Engineering and Surveying Institute ) & Utility Risk Management
- September 27, 2019 | Introduction to Trenchless Technologies (Ottawa)
- October 15, 2019 | Advances in Watermain RehabilitationTrenchless
- October 21, 2019 | Horizontal Directional Drilling Fundamentals: Design to Construction
- October 22, 2019 | Lessons Learned from the Industry Experts
- November 7, 2019 | Technologies for Water Infrastructure Resilience and Climate Change Adaptation
- January 14, 2020 | Municipal and Utilities Trenchless Pilot Projects
- January 28, 2020 | TT 101: Introduction to Potable Water And Sewer Pipelines' Construction, Condition Assessment, and Renovation using Trenchless Construction Methods
Subscribe to receive notifications
Award of Excellence: 2017 Winners Announced!
Click Here for more details and to check the 2017 winners.
The Latest CATT News
Become a CATT member today!Become a CATT member to receive discounts on CATT events, testing contracts and more!
Follow us on Linkedin to receive updates about events and roadshow.