CATT is pleased to announce that Nayandeep Maan, 3rd year Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Waterloo, is the winner of the 2018 Roger Crawford Award for the report titled Cost Analysis Report for Upsizing Water Mains in Downtown Toronto. This award is given to the best undergrad work report focusing on buried infrastructure renewal using trenchless technologies and/buried infrastructure asset management. Congratulations Nayandeep!
- January 22, 2019 | Helping Municipalities to Identify Appropriate Rehab Technologies for Sewers
- January 30, 2019 | TT 101: Introduction to Potable Water And Sewer Pipelines' Construction, Condition Assessment, and Renovation using Trenchless Construction Methods
- February 6, 2019 | Sprayed In Place Pipe (SIPP) for Trenchless Water, Sewer, and Storm Rehabilitation
- February 21, 2019 | Municipal Construction of Sewers and Watermains Using Microtunneling
- March 26, 2019 | Manhole Assessment and Rehabilitation
- April 10, 2019 | Current State-of-Practice Review of Outfall, Gravity and Pressure Pipe Inspection Technology, April 10
Subscribe to receive notifications
Award of Excellence: 2017 Winners Announced!
Click Here for more details and to check the 2017 winners.
Become a CATT member today!Become a CATT member to receive discounts on CATT events, testing contracts and more!
Follow us on Linkedin to receive updates about events and roadshow.