EARLY BIRD ENDS NEXT WEEK! Join us January 22 for this brand new workshop which will help municipalities identify appropriate renewal techniques based on the condition assessment data. Attendees will learn about the tools to aid data management and decision making. Furthermore, benefits and limitations of various sewer pipe rehabilitation techniques will be discussed. For more details, check out this link. Location: Mississauga Grand.
- January 22, 2019 | Helping Municipalities to Identify Appropriate Rehab Technologies for Sewers
- January 30, 2019 | TT 101: Introduction to Potable Water And Sewer Pipelines' Construction, Condition Assessment, and Renovation using Trenchless Construction Methods
- February 6, 2019 | Spray-in-Place Pipeline Rehabilitation
- February 21, 2019 | Municipal Construction of Sewers and Watermains Using Microtunneling
- March 26, 2019 | Manhole Assessment and Rehabilitation
- April 10, 2019 | Emerging Trenchless Technologies
Subscribe to receive notifications
Award of Excellence: 2017 Winners Announced!
Click Here for more details and to check the 2017 winners.
Become a CATT member today!Become a CATT member to receive discounts on CATT events, testing contracts and more!
Follow us on Linkedin to receive updates about events and roadshow.