This two day workshop, to be held January 30-31,will provide participants with an overview of the specific details associated with water distribution systems, pressure pipes and sewer networks with regards to understanding new construction methods, condition assessment, and renovation methods that require limited or no excavations. It will also cover requirements for implementation of a successful project from start to finish, including gathering the appropriate existing condition information, preliminary design, final design, specifications, tendering, construction, and temporary water and sewer bypass systems. For more details and to register, visit OGRA website.
- January 22, 2019 | Helping Municipalities to Identify Appropriate Rehab Technologies for Sewers
- January 30, 2019 | TT 101: Introduction to Potable Water And Sewer Pipelines' Construction, Condition Assessment, and Renovation using Trenchless Construction Methods
- February 6, 2019 | Spray-in-Place Pipeline Rehabilitation
- February 21, 2019 | Municipal Construction of Sewers and Watermains Using Microtunneling
- March 26, 2019 | Manhole Assessment and Rehabilitation
- April 10, 2019 | Emerging Trenchless Technologies
Subscribe to receive notifications
Award of Excellence: 2017 Winners Announced!
Click Here for more details and to check the 2017 winners.
Become a CATT member today!Become a CATT member to receive discounts on CATT events, testing contracts and more!
Follow us on Linkedin to receive updates about events and roadshow.