November 23rd is the DEADLINE for abstract submission for presentation at the BC 2019 Trenchless Technology Road Show . This event, sponsored by Centre for Advancement of Trenchless Technologies (CATT), NASTT-BC, and Benjamin Media will be held May 6-8, 2019 in Richmond, BC. Submit your abstract online here. Be part of this two-day event and see presentations on state-of-the-art technologies and exhibition demonstrating methods and materials to plan, design, construct, repair/renovate, manage and assess the condition of water and wastewater conveyance systems. Share your expertise and position yourself as a subject matter expert by presenting at the Show! Learn more.
- January 22, 2019 | Helping Municipalities to Identify Appropriate Rehab Technologies for Sewers
- January 30, 2019 | TT 101: Introduction to Potable Water And Sewer Pipelines' Construction, Condition Assessment, and Renovation using Trenchless Construction Methods
- February 6, 2019 | Spray-in-Place Pipeline Rehabilitation
- February 21, 2019 | Municipal Construction of Sewers and Watermains Using Microtunneling
- March 26, 2019 | Manhole Assessment and Rehabilitation
- April 10, 2019 | Emerging Trenchless Technologies
Subscribe to receive notifications
Award of Excellence: 2017 Winners Announced!
Click Here for more details and to check the 2017 winners.
Become a CATT member today!Become a CATT member to receive discounts on CATT events, testing contracts and more!
Follow us on Linkedin to receive updates about events and roadshow.