This one-day workshop will focus on the construction of municipal sewers and watermains using the Microtunnelling trenchless construction method. Attendees will learn from leading international and national industry experts on state-of-the art construction equipment, processes, design, construction risk mitigation, and quality control and quality assurance. In addition, local case studies will be presented to demonstrate how successful on-time and on-budget projects can be constructed locally. This is a workshop you will not want to miss and is held only once a year. Location: Mississauga Grand, 35 Brunel Rd. Mississauga. For more information, visit http://cattevents.ca/catt-event/?ee=88
- January 22, 2019 | Helping Municipalities to Identify Appropriate Rehab Technologies for Sewers
- January 30, 2019 | TT 101: Introduction to Potable Water And Sewer Pipelines' Construction, Condition Assessment, and Renovation using Trenchless Construction Methods
- February 6, 2019 | Spray-in-Place Pipeline Rehabilitation
- February 21, 2019 | Municipal Construction of Sewers and Watermains Using Microtunneling
- March 26, 2019 | Manhole Assessment and Rehabilitation
- April 10, 2019 | Emerging Trenchless Technologies
Subscribe to receive notifications
Award of Excellence: 2017 Winners Announced!
Click Here for more details and to check the 2017 winners.
Become a CATT member today!Become a CATT member to receive discounts on CATT events, testing contracts and more!
Follow us on Linkedin to receive updates about events and roadshow.