The Centre for Advancement of Trenchless Technologies is pleased to partner with the Ontario Good Roads Association to offer the hands-on Asset Management of Buried Infrastructure course. The course will present the fundamentals of asset management with particular emphasis on urban water distribution and wastewater collection pipelines. The course will provide an in-depth knowledge and practical examples of the essential processes and techniques to establish an effective asset management plan for water and wastewater utilities. The course will also highlight the new developments and future trends in the asset management field. For more details, click here
- January 22, 2019 | Helping Municipalities to Identify Appropriate Rehab Technologies for Sewers
- January 30, 2019 | TT 101: Introduction to Potable Water And Sewer Pipelines' Construction, Condition Assessment, and Renovation using Trenchless Construction Methods
- February 6, 2019 | Spray-in-Place Pipeline Rehabilitation
- February 21, 2019 | Municipal Construction of Sewers and Watermains Using Microtunneling
- March 26, 2019 | Manhole Assessment and Rehabilitation
- April 10, 2019 | Emerging Trenchless Technologies
Subscribe to receive notifications
Award of Excellence: 2017 Winners Announced!
Click Here for more details and to check the 2017 winners.
Become a CATT member today!Become a CATT member to receive discounts on CATT events, testing contracts and more!
Follow us on Linkedin to receive updates about events and roadshow.