The DEADLINE for abstract submission for presentation at the BC 2019 Trenchless Technology Road Show has been EXTENDED to November 23rd. This event, sponsored by Centre for Advancement of Trenchless Technologies (CATT), NASTT-BC, and Benjamin Media will be held May 6-8, 2019 in Richmond, BC. Submit your abstract online here. Be part of this two-day event and see presentations on state-of-the-art technologies and exhibition demonstrating methods and materials to plan, design, construct, repair/renovate, manage and assess the condition of water and wastewater conveyance systems. Share your expertise and position yourself as a subject matter expert by presenting at the Show! Learn more.
- November 19, 2018 | Asset Management of Buried Infrastructure
- January 22, 2019 | Helping Municipalities to Identify Appropriate Rehab Technologies for Sewers
- January 30, 2019 | TT 101: Introduction to Potable Water And Sewer Pipelines' Construction, Condition Assessment, and Renovation using Trenchless Construction Methods
- February 7, 2019 | Spray-in-Place Pipeline (SIPP) Rehabilitation
- February 21, 2019 | Municipal Construction of Sewers and Watermains Using Microtunneling
- March 26, 2019 | Manhole Assessment and Rehabilitation
- April 10, 2019 | Emerging Trenchless Technologies
Subscribe to receive notifications
Award of Excellence: 2017 Winners Announced!
Click Here for more details and to check the 2017 winners.
The Latest CATT News
Become a CATT member today!Become a CATT member to receive discounts on CATT events, testing contracts and more!
Follow us on Linkedin to receive updates about events and roadshow.