Join us for this event to be held February 7. The objective of this workshop is to review the evolution of asset management practices in Canada and the USA and to provide an overview of some of the most commonly used municipal infrastructure asset management tools. The workshop will wrap up with an expert panel to discuss challenges and opportunities and where the future of asset management technology and software is headed. For more details and to register visit http://cattevents.ca/catt-event/?ee=74
- January 31, 2018 | TT 101: Introduction to Pipelines Construction, Condition Assessment and Rehabilitation
- February 7, 2018 | State-of-Practice Review of Infrastructure Asset Management Systems
- February 20, 2018 | Microtunneling for Pressure and Gravity Pipelines
- March 7, 2018 | Return on Investment (ROI) for Pressure Pipelines' Condition Assessment
- September 12, 2018 | Reducing the Costs of I & I using Trenchless Approaches
Subscribe to receive notifications
Award of ExcellenceClick Here for more details and to check the 2015 winners.
The Latest CATT News
Become a CATT member today!Become a CATT member to receive discounts on CATT events, testing contracts and more!
Follow us on Linkedin to receive updates about events and roadshow.