This one-day workshop will focus on the construction of municipal pipelines using the Microtunnelling trenchless construction method. Over the past several years Ontario has grown from not using Microtunnelling to becoming a leader in North America for complex and challenging projects that include curved concrete pipelines. For more details, visit http://cattevents.ca/catt-event/?ee=72.
- January 31, 2018 | TT 101: Introduction to Pipelines Construction, Condition Assessment and Rehabilitation
- February 7, 2018 | State-of-Practice Review of Infrastructure Asset Management Systems
- February 20, 2018 | Microtunneling for Pressure and Gravity Pipelines
- March 7, 2018 | Return on Investment (ROI) for Pressure Pipelines' Condition Assessment
- September 12, 2018 | Reducing the Costs of I & I using Trenchless Approaches
Subscribe to receive notifications
Award of ExcellenceClick Here for more details and to check the 2015 winners.
The Latest CATT News
Become a CATT member today!Become a CATT member to receive discounts on CATT events, testing contracts and more!
Follow us on Linkedin to receive updates about events and roadshow.