The objective of this workshop is to review the evolution of Asset Management, practices, technologies and software in Canada and to provide an overview of some of the most commonly used municipal infrastructure asset management tools available. Presentations will review the pros and cons of each and discuss the various aspects of technologies including costs, vendor services/support, specialization, inputs, maintenance, asset inventory, GIS mapping, condition assessment, risk management, etc. The workshop will be held February 7, a the Mississauga Grand. For details, visit http://cattevents.ca/catt-event/?ee=74.
- January 31, 2018 | Introduction to Potable Water and Sewer Pipelines Construction, Condition Assessment, and Rehab using Trenchless Methods
- February 7, 2018 | State-of-Practice: Review of Infrastructure Asset Management Systems
- February 20, 2018 | Microtunneling for Pressure and Gravity Pipelines
- March 7, 2018 | Return on Investment (ROI) for Pressure Pipelines' Condition Assessment
- September 12, 2018 | Reducing the Costs of I & I using Trenchless Approaches
Subscribe to receive notifications
Award of ExcellenceClick Here for more details and to check the 2015 winners.
The Latest CATT News
Become a CATT member today!Become a CATT member to receive discounts on CATT events, testing contracts and more!
Follow us on Linkedin to receive updates about events and roadshow.