The use of trenchless techniques for rehabilitation and replacement of existing pipelines and installation of new pipelines and utilities has become mainstream. This workshop by industry’s experts will present the good practices in the preparation of contract specifications for trenchless projects. The workshop participants will learn about how to write specifications and quantity schedule for trenchless contracts. The workshop will present case studies and approaches to avoid conflicts among owner, engineer, and contractor. Click here for more details.
- October 11, 2017 | CATT AGM (featuring Chris Macey, Aecom)
- October 17, 2017 | Geotechnical Considerations for Underground Pipelines Projects
- November 7, 2017 | Navigating and using Current Utility Standards in the Trenchless World
- November 28, 2017 | Providing Good Quality Trenchless Rehabilitation Contract Specifications
- January 23, 2018 | Integrating TT into Open Cut Projects
Subscribe to receive notifications
Award of ExcellenceClick Here for more details and to check the 2015 winners.
The Latest CATT News
Become a CATT member today!Become a CATT member to receive discounts on CATT events, testing contracts and more!
Follow us on Linkedin to receive updates about events and roadshow.