Centre for Advancement of Trenchless Technologies (CATT) and Fleming College are delighted to announce a new hands-on four-day field course entitled “Horizontal Direction Drilling: Design to Construction” starting in June 2017. The demand for pipe and utilities installation using horizontal directional drilling (HDD) has been increasing rapidly because of the need to replace aging underground water and wastewater pipelines and the growth in telecommunications and energy (gas and electric) sectors. For more details, click here.
- January 31, 2018 | Introduction to Potable Water and Sewer Pipelines Construction, Condition Assessment, and Rehab using Trenchless Methods
- February 7, 2018 | State-of-Practice: Review of Infrastructure Asset Management Systems
- February 20, 2018 | Microtunneling for Pressure and Gravity Pipelines
- March 7, 2018 | Return on Investment (ROI) for Pressure Pipelines' Condition Assessment
- September 12, 2018 | Reducing the Costs of I & I using Trenchless Approaches
Subscribe to receive notifications
Award of ExcellenceClick Here for more details and to check the 2015 winners.
The Latest CATT News
Become a CATT member today!Become a CATT member to receive discounts on CATT events, testing contracts and more!
Follow us on Linkedin to receive updates about events and roadshow.