Post-Doctoral Fellow Position available at the Centre for Advancement of Trenchless Technologies, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Waterloo.The closing date for applications is November 15, 2015. For more information click here
- September 10, 2019 | UESI (Utility Engineering and Surveying Institute ) & Utility Risk Management
- September 27, 2019 | Introduction to Trenchless Technologies (Ottawa)
- October 15, 2019 | Advances in Watermain RehabilitationTrenchless
- October 21, 2019 | Horizontal Directional Drilling Fundamentals: Design to Construction
- October 22, 2019 | Lessons Learned from the Industry Experts
- November 7, 2019 | Technologies for Water Infrastructure Resilience and Climate Change Adaptation
- January 14, 2020 | Municipal and Utilities Trenchless Pilot Projects
- January 28, 2020 | TT 101: Introduction to Potable Water And Sewer Pipelines' Construction, Condition Assessment, and Renovation using Trenchless Construction Methods
Subscribe to receive notifications
Award of Excellence: 2017 Winners Announced!
Click Here for more details and to check the 2017 winners.
The Latest CATT News
Become a CATT member today!Become a CATT member to receive discounts on CATT events, testing contracts and more!
Follow us on Linkedin to receive updates about events and roadshow.