Post-Doctoral Fellow Position available at the Centre for Advancement of Trenchless Technologies, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Waterloo.The closing date for applications is November 15, 2015. For more information click here
- January 31, 2018 | Introduction to Potable Water and Sewer Pipelines Construction, Condition Assessment, and Rehab using Trenchless Methods
- February 7, 2018 | State-of-Practice: Review of Infrastructure Asset Management Systems
- February 20, 2018 | Microtunneling for Pressure and Gravity Pipelines
- March 7, 2018 | Return on Investment (ROI) for Pressure Pipelines' Condition Assessment
- September 12, 2018 | Reducing the Costs of I & I using Trenchless Approaches
Subscribe to receive notifications
Award of ExcellenceClick Here for more details and to check the 2015 winners.
The Latest CATT News
Become a CATT member today!Become a CATT member to receive discounts on CATT events, testing contracts and more!
Follow us on Linkedin to receive updates about events and roadshow.